Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog; a blog where I can say anything I damn well please. For the most part, "anything I damn well please", will consist of posts concerning the US Men's National Soccer team, MLS, soccer-specific stadiums, Yanks playing abroad, and anything to do with American soccer. I am passionate about this game, and the growth of soccer in the United States. With this blog, I hope to complement the plethora of similar blogs that already exist and provide another place for fans to come and get their news, watch highlights, kill time, and discuss the beautiful game.

But I am not a journalist, and I am not doing this to make money, so there will be times that I will post about my other interests. Interests which include but are not limited to Natural Light, Fine Women, Roy Rogers' Gold Rush Chicken Sandwiches, Hip hop, Fine women that like soccer, hating Oswaldo Sanchez, and classic movies in the vein of Old School.

Most posts on this blog will be lighthearted, while some will (hopefully) be well thought out and informative. If you like the site, come back. If you don't, come back to see what stupid shit I post next. In the end hopefully I will have contributed something to the game which has given so much to me.

Thanks and welcome,
BJ

1 comment:

Shadow said...

Well let me be the first to congratulate you. You have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart, BJ, way to work it through.