Thursday, January 8, 2009

Charlie Davies from MNT Camp


Check out Zac Lee Rigg's interview with Charlie Davies over at Goal.com. I'm really hoping that Davies gets a good amount of PT against Sweden because I think he has the potential to be a goal-scoring machine for the US. In his recent appearances with the Senior and Olympic teams he has been pure energy once inserted in the match. Also, I have to point out the Vegas mention at the end of the interview (Check out the pictures over at The Offsides Rules). It's crazy how when you are a professional your social life gets put in the spotlight, if I was in Sin City I would have been doing the same thing. If it was me though, the bottles of champagne would of probably been Andre instead of Dom Perignon. You can still pop bottles with cheap champagne, don't hate.

No comments: