Tuesday, January 6, 2009

US vs. Mexico News



When my friend informed me that he had ordered our tickets today for the Mexico game in Columbus, I felt it was only appropriate that I make a post about the game and the teams involved. First, Goal.com chips in with a couple articles about the Mexican team, one a preview of Mexico in the Hexagonal and the other an analysis of the state of Mexican Football. Just like a good journalist and newspaper should always do, they cover both sides of the story by posting some exclusive video from the US National Team. They have Sacha Kljestan talking about taking a leadership role with the Senior team (above) and Kenny Cooper talking about staying in Dallas next year (let's hope they at leat raised his salary a little bit). Last but not least as I steal all of Goal.com's content, Andrea Canales checks in from the US training camp in California.

No comments: