Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good Morning, Where Have You Been?


Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend and yesterday, I was busy trying to get my room/house into a respectable condition. And after I got tired of that, I was mainly just slacking off, and that can take a lot out of you. So let's see what I missed over the last couple of days; Maryland won its 2nd National Championship in 4 years after UNC had upset Wake Forest in the semis and Seattle prepared to make a major announcement (Welcome Sigi). Also, in the Yanks Abroad category, Heath Pearce earned a rare start, Jose Torres started in the Club World Cup, Dempsey went the full 90 again, and Bradley returned to his place in the starting lineup in Germany. Oh yeah, and Jozy put in another significant stint (33 minutes) for La Liga power, Villareal. Finally, after some dealing on Friday, it looks like some other MLS teams might be looking to make a splash on the trade market.

No comments: